Friday August 30, 2003
Press Release -- Dr. Vasil Pasichnyk's September 5-13, 2003 visit to Indiana
Wednesday January 12, 2000
- NEW! We now feature the research of Dr. Yuri Sayenko regarding the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster
- Introducing the Chornobyl research of Professor Yury I. Sayenko, Dr. Sc. (Economics) Deputy Director, Institute of Sociology of Ukraine.
Tuesday January 11, 2000
Friday January 7, 2000
- Teddi Treybig Lends a Hand to Our Work in Chernobyl. Report, tribute and thanks!
- LifeNets sends 20 foot, ten ton container valued at $150,000 to Chernobyl Ukraine on December 22nd
- Boston Post Leo Club and Girl Scouts support the Chernobyl work of LifeNets
- We sponsored the FOURTH Annual Lafayette, Indiana Week of Thanks Nov. 21-27
- Again, this year we are helped Indiana's Breast Cancer Today and our Chernobyl Project. Would you like to help?? 100% of all proceeds will directly help these two fine projects. MORE
- Indiana First Lady Judy O'Bannon shows support for Week of Thanks in Lafayette/Frankfort, Indiana
Wednesday September 23, 1998
Lafayette, Indiana's third annual Day of Thanks fundraiser to help victims of Chernobyl and the Breast Cancer Today Support Group (9/18/98) Medicine valued at $250,000 arrives safely in the Chernobyl area (9/12/98)
Tuesday April 7, 1998
- North Dallas/Ft. Worth/Waco UCG Chernobyl Project -- See what can be done! (April 7)
Monday March 30, 1998
- Chernigov's Centre of Medical Social Rehabilitation of Disabled Children "Revival."
Sunday March 29, 1998
- Free benefit concert in Lafayette, IN by The Living Stones Sunday, April 19